Our Terms and Conditions were last updated on 08.06.2022. Current version is 3
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using Our Service.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Hosting-Group Co., Ltd. website.
Content refers to content such as text, images, or other information that can be posted, uploaded, linked to, or otherwise made available by You, regardless of the form of that content.
Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
Feedback means feedback, innovations, or suggestions sent by You regarding the attributes, performance or features of our Service.
Products refer to the products or items offered for sale on the Service.
Orders mean a request by You to purchase Products from Us.
Promotions refer to contests, sweepstakes or other promotions offered through the Service.
Service refers to the Website.
Third-party Social Media Service means any services or content (including data, information, products or services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included or made available by the Service.
Website refers to Hosting-Group Co., Ltd., accessible from www.hostinggroup.biz
You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
These are the Terms and Conditions governing the use of this Service and the agreement that operates between You and the Company. These Terms and Conditions set out the rights and obligations of all users regarding the use of the Service.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on Your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users, and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If You disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions then You may not access the Service.
You represent that you are over the age of 18. The Company does not permit those under 18 to use the Service.
Placing Orders for Products
By placing an Order for Products through the Service, You warrant that You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts.
If You wish to place an Order for Products available on the Service, You may be asked to supply certain information relevant to Your Order including, without limitation, Your name, Your email, Your phone number, Your credit card number, the expiration date of Your credit card, Your billing address, and Your shipping information.
You represent and warrant that: (i) You have the legal right to use any credit or debit card(s) or other payment method(s) in connection with any Order; and that (ii) the information You supply to us is true, correct and complete.
By submitting such information, You grant us the right to provide the information to payment processing third parties for purposes of facilitating the completion of Your Order.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel Your Order at any time for certain reasons including but not limited to:
- Products availability
- Errors in the description or prices for Products
- Errors in Your Order
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel Your Order if fraud or an unauthorized or illegal transaction is suspected.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
Any Products you purchase can only be returned or refunded in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
If you purchase a Product, and for some reason, you decide that you would like a refund, you have 7 days to request a refund. If you request a refund within 7 days from the date of purchase, Hosting-Group Co., Ltd. will give you a full refund of your purchase price.
If you do not request a refund within the 7-day refund period, you forfeit this option and will not be eligible for a refund.
Availability, Errors, and Inaccuracies
We are constantly updating Our offerings of Products on the Service. The Products available on Our Service may be mispriced, described inaccurately, or unavailable, and We may experience delays in updating information regarding our Products on the Service and in Our advertising on other websites.
We cannot and do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information, including prices, product images, specifications, availability, and services. We reserve the right to change or update information and to correct errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time without prior notice.
The Company reserves the right to revise its prices at any time prior to accepting an Order.
The prices quoted may be revised by the Company subsequent to accepting an Order in the event of any occurrence affecting delivery caused by government action, variation in customs duties, increased shipping charges, higher foreign exchange costs, and any other matter beyond the control of the Company. In that event, You will have the right to cancel Your Order.
Payment can be made through various payment methods we have available, such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express cards, or online payment methods (PayPal, for example).
Payment cards (credit cards or debit cards) are subject to validation checks and authorization by Your card issuer. If we do not receive the required authorization, We will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery of Your Order.
Any Promotions made available through the Service may be governed by rules that are separate from these Terms.
When You create an account with Us, You must provide Us with information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of Your account on Our Service.
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that You use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under Your password, whether Your password is with Our Service or a Third-Party Social Media Service.
You agree not to disclose Your password to any third party. You must notify Us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of Your account.
You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trademark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than You without appropriate authorization, or a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene.
Your Right to Post Content
Our Service allows You to post Content. You are responsible for the Content that You post to the Service, including its legality, reliability, and appropriateness.
By posting Content to the Service, You grant Us the right and license to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such Content on and through the Service. You retain any and all of Your rights to any Content You submit, post, or display on or through the Service and You are responsible for protecting those rights. You agree that this license includes the right for Us to make Your Content available to other users of the Service, who may also use Your Content subject to these Terms.
You represent and warrant that: (i) the Content is Yours (You own it) or You have the right to use it and grant Us the rights and license as provided in these Terms, and (ii) the posting of Your Content on or through the Service does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person.
The Company is not responsible for the content of the Service's users. You expressly understand and agree that You are solely responsible for the Content and for all activity that occurs under your account, whether done so by You or any third person using Your account.
You may not transmit any Content that is unlawful, offensive, upsetting, intended to disgust, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, or otherwise objectionable. Examples of such objectionable Content include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Unlawful or promoting unlawful activity.
- Defamatory, discriminatory, or mean-spirited content, including references or commentary about religion, race, sexual orientation, gender, national/ethnic origin, or other targeted groups.
- Spam, machine – or randomly-generated, constituting unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling.
- Containing or installing any viruses, worms, malware, trojan horses, or other content that is designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of a third person.
- Infringing on any proprietary rights of any party, including patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other rights.
- Impersonating any person or entity including the Company and its employees or representatives.
- Violating the privacy of any third person.
- False information and features.
The Company reserves the right, but not the obligation, to, in its sole discretion, determine whether or not any Content is appropriate and complies with this Terms, refuse or remove this Content. The Company further reserves the right to make formatting and edits and change the manner of any Content. The Company can also limit or revoke the use of the Service if You post such objectionable Content. As the Company cannot control all content posted by users and/or third parties on the Service, you agree to use the Service at your own risk. You understand that by using the Service You may be exposed to content that You may find offensive, indecent, incorrect, or objectionable, and You agree that under no circumstances will the Company be liable in any way for any content, including any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any content.
Although regular backups of Content are performed, the Company does not guarantee there will be no loss or corruption of data.
Corrupt or invalid backup points may be caused by, without limitation, Content that is corrupted prior to being backed up or that changes during the time a backup is performed.
The Company will provide support and attempt to troubleshoot any known or discovered issues that may affect the backups of Content. But You acknowledge that the Company has no liability related to the integrity of Content or the failure to successfully restore Content to a usable state.
You agree to maintain a complete and accurate copy of any Content in a location independent of the Service.
Intellectual Property Infringement
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. It is Our policy to respond to any claim that Content posted on the Service infringes a copyright or other intellectual property infringement of any person.
If You are a copyright owner or authorized on behalf of one, and You believe that the copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement that is taking place through the Service, You must submit Your notice in writing to the attention of our copyright agent via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include in Your notice a detailed description of the alleged infringement.
You may be held accountable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) for misrepresenting that any Content is infringing Your copyright.
The Service and its original content (excluding Content provided by You or other users), features, and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of the Company and its licensors.
The Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the Country and foreign countries.
Your Feedback to Us
You assign all rights, title, and interest in any Feedback You provide the Company. If for any reason such assignment is ineffective, You agree to grant the Company a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide right and license to use, reproduce, disclose, sub-license, distribute, modify and exploit such Feedback without restriction.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by the Company.
The Company has no control over and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise You to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party websites or services that You visit.
We may terminate or suspend Your Account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if You breach these Terms and Conditions.
Upon termination, Your right to use the Service will cease immediately. If You wish to terminate Your Account, You may simply discontinue using the Service.
Limitation of Liability
Notwithstanding any damages that You might incur, the entire liability of the Company and any of its suppliers under any provision of this Terms and Your exclusive remedy for all of the foregoing shall be limited to the amount actually paid by You through the Service.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the Company or its suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of data or other information, for business interruption, for personal injury, loss of privacy arising out of or in any way related to the use of or inability to use the Service, third-party software and/or third-party hardware used with the Service, or otherwise in connection with any provision of this Terms), even if the Company or any supplier has been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if the remedy fails of its essential purpose.
"AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" Disclaimer
The Service is provided to You "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" and with all faults and defects without warranty of any kind.
Without limiting the foregoing, neither the Company nor any of the company's providers makes any representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied: (i) as to the operation or availability of the Service, or the information, content, and materials or products included thereon; (ii) that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free; (iii) as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information or content provided through the Service; or (iv) that the Service, its servers, the content, or e-mails sent from or on behalf of the Company are free of viruses, scripts, trojan horses, worms, malware, timebombs or other harmful components.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain types of warranties or limitations on applicable statutory rights of a consumer, so some or all of the above exclusions and limitations may not apply to You. But in such a case the exclusions and limitations set forth in this section shall be applied to the greatest extent enforceable under applicable law.
The laws of the Country, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern this Terms and Your use of the Service. Your use of the Application may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws.
If You have any concerns or disputes about the Service, You agree to first try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting the Company.
For European Union (EU) Users
If You are a European Union consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which you are resident in.
United States Legal Compliance
You represent and warrant that (i) You are not located in a country that is subject to the United States government embargo, or that has been designated by the United States government as a "terrorist supporting" country, and (ii) You are not listed on any United States government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
Severability and Waiver
If any provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
Except as provided herein, the failure to exercise a right or to require performance of an obligation under this Terms shall not effect a party's ability to exercise such right or require such performance at any time thereafter nor shall be the waiver of a breach constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach.
These Terms and Conditions may have been translated if We have made them available to You on our Service. You agree that the original English text shall prevail in the case of a dispute.
Changes to These Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material We will make reasonable efforts to provide at least 30 days' notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at Our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use Our Service after those revisions become effective, You agree to be bound by the revised terms. If You do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, please stop using the website and the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, You can contact us:
Hosting-Group Co., Ltd.
Soi Yume 202/158-159 Moo 9, Nong Prue
20150 Bang Lamung
Phone: +66 (0)2 107 2950
The Data Protection Policy were last updated on 08.06.2022. Current version is 3
These rules are in accordance with Thailand's Personal Data Protection Act BE 2562 (PDPA)
Hosting-Group Co., Ltd. needs to collect and use certain types of information about the Individuals or Service Users who come into contact with Hosting-Group Co., Ltd. in order to carry on our work. This personal information will be collected and dealt with appropriately whether is collected on paper, stored in a computer database, or recorded on other material and there are safeguards to ensure this.
2. Data Controller
Hosting-Group Co., Ltd. is the Data Controller, which means that it determines what purposes personal information held, will be used for. It is also responsible for notifying the Information Commissioner of the data it holds or is likely to hold, and the general purposes that this data will be used for.
Hosting-Group Co., Ltd. may share data with other agencies such as the local authority, funding bodies, and other voluntary agencies.
The Individual/Service User will be made aware in most circumstances of how and with whom their information will be shared. There are circumstances where the law allows Hosting-Group Co., Ltd. to disclose data (including sensitive data) without the data subject’s consent.
- Carrying out a legal duty or as authorized by the Secretary of State
- Protecting vital interests of an Individual/Service User or another person
- The Individual/Service User has already made the information public
- Conducting any legal proceedings, obtaining legal advice, or defending any legal rights
- Monitoring for equal opportunities purposes – i.e. race, disability, or religion
- Providing a confidential service where the Individual/Service User’s consent cannot be obtained or where it is reasonable to proceed without consent: e.g. where we would wish to avoid forcing stressed or ill Individuals/Service Users to provide consent signatures.
Hosting-Group Co., Ltd. regards the lawful and correct treatment of personal information as very important to successful working, and to maintaining the confidence of those with whom we deal.
Hosting-Group Co., Ltd. intends to ensure that personal information is treated lawfully and correctly.
Hosting-Group Co., Ltd. will adhere to good Principles of Data Protection.
Specifically, the Principles require that personal information:
- Shall be processed fairly and lawfully and, in particular, shall not be processed unless specific conditions are met,
- Shall be obtained only for one or more of the purposes, and shall not be processed in any manner incompatible with that purpose or those purposes,
- Shall be adequate, relevant, and not excessive in relation to those purpose(s)
- Shall be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date,
- Shall not be kept for longer than is necessary
- Shall be processed in accordance with the rights of data subjects,
- Shall be kept secure by the Data Controller who takes appropriate technical and other measures to prevent unauthorised or unlawful processing or accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, personal information,
Hosting-Group Co., Ltd. will, through appropriate management and strict application of criteria and controls:
- Observe fully conditions regarding the fair collection and use of information
- Meet its legal obligations to specify the purposes for which information is used
- Collect and process appropriate information, and only to the extent that it is needed to fulfill its operational needs or to comply with any legal requirements
- Ensure the quality of information used
- Ensure that the rights of people about whom information is held can be fully exercised. These include:
- The right to be informed that processing is being undertaken
- The right of access to one’s personal information
- The right to prevent processing in certain circumstances and
- The right to correct, rectify, block or erase information that is regarded as wrong information)
- Take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to safeguard personal information
- Treat people justly and fairly whatever their age, religion, disability, gender, sexual orientation, or ethnicity when dealing with requests for information
- Set out clear procedures for responding to requests for information
4. Data collection
Informed consent is when
- An Individual/Service User clearly understands why their information is needed, who it will be shared with, and the possible consequences of them agreeing or refusing the proposed use of the data
- And then gives their consent.
Hosting-Group Co., Ltd. will ensure that data is collected within the boundaries defined in this policy. This applies to data that is collected in person, or by completing a form.
When collecting data, Hosting-Group Co., Ltd. will ensure that the Individual/Service User:
- Clearly understands why the information is needed
- Understands what it will be used for and what the consequences are should the Individual/Service User decide not to give consent to the processing
- As far as reasonably possible, grants explicit consent, either written or verbal for data to be processed
- Is, as far as reasonably practicable, competent enough to give consent and has given so freely without any duress
- Has received sufficient information on why their data is needed and how it will be used
5. Data Storage
Information and records relating to service users will be stored securely and will only be accessible to authorized staff and volunteers.
Information will be stored for only as long as it is needed or required by statute and will be disposed of appropriately.
It is Hosting-Group Co., Ltd. responsibility to ensure all personal and company data is non-recoverable from any computer system previously used within the organization, which has been passed on/sold to a third party.
6. Data access and accuracy
All Individuals/Service Users have the right to access the information Hosting-Group Co., Ltd. holds about them. Hosting-Group Co., Ltd. will also take reasonable steps to ensure that this information is kept up to date by asking data subjects whether there have been any changes.
In addition, Hosting-Group Co., Ltd.
will ensure that:
- It has a Data Protection Officer with specific responsibility for ensuring compliance with Data Protection
- Everyone processing personal information understands that they are contractually responsible for following good data protection practice
- Everyone processing personal information is appropriately trained to do so
- Everyone processing personal information is appropriately supervised
- Anybody wanting to make inquiries about handling personal information knows what to do
- It deals promptly and courteously with any inquiries about handling personal information
- It describes clearly how it handles personal information
- It will regularly review and audit the ways it holds, manage and use personal information
- It regularly assesses and evaluates its methods and performance in relation to handling personal information
- All staff are aware that a breach of the rules and procedures identified in this policy may lead to disciplinary action being taken against them
This policy will be updated as necessary to reflect best practices in data management, security, and control.
In case of any queries or questions in relation to this policy please contact the Hosting-Group Co., Ltd. Data Protection Officer at email@example.com
Our Privacy Policies were last updated on 08.06.2022. Current version is 4
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information, social security number or other details to help you with your experience
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, Use Live Chat, Open a Support Ticket or enter information on our site.
Provide us with feedback on our products or services
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email, or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save users' preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookie.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others' rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We have implemented the following:
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
- DoubleClick Platform Integration
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It's also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States' consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to complying with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email
We will notify the users via in-site notification
Hosting-Group Co., Ltd.
Soi Yume 202/158-159 Moo 9, Nong Prue
+66 (0)2 107 2950