Do you have an idea for an app or website?
The team at Hosting-Group has helped many entrepreneurs and corporations get started with their projects for an online business. Before you get started and spend your hard-earned money, it is important to get a second opinion on the viability of your project, both in regard to technical challenges and the market. We at Hosting-Group have experience in both, but our strength is the technical part of an online project and can help you assess your project and give our best recommendations.
A written plan and preferably a schematic presentation of your project is an advantage, but we can help you with this as well. We have long experience in breaking down a project into individual deliverables.
Overview of the process to take your project online:
- Initial meeting to discuss the overview of the project.
- Give a rough estimate of time and cost in order to identify if it is within your budget.
- If you decide to proceed, we will make a preliminary project where we create a wireframe and flowchart of the project.
- Based on the wireframe, we will in detail describe the project and the cost of each feature and give you a total estimate for completing the project as described.
- We will give you a timeframe for the delivery.
- Design a mockup of the complete project.
- Develop the application.
- Testing and adjustments.
- Implementation and final delivery.
- After completion, we enter the production phase where we are available with full support.
We treat your ideas and the information we get from you with 100% confidentiality.