At Hosting-Group, we recognize that producing a truly exceptional website requires more than just a great tool – it takes great people. Whether it's design or development or selling our services, we believe that every position, in every department, is highly important to websites we deliver and to the company's success.
To carry on our tradition as a leading web-development company, we are always looking for individuals who value innovation, ingenuity and initiative as much as we do - people who enjoy the Internet and desire to become part of the legacy of Hosting-Group.
Combining a challenging yet inspirational workplace and competitive benefits package, you'll gain more than just a job at Hosting-Group. You'll find a fulfilling career to be proud of - one you can build upon the rest of your life.
Hosting-Group is constantly looking for new website developers. Whether you are looking for internship, just finished University, or you have a long experience in website development, we would like you to come and talk to us.
For all positions, the following apply:
- Social Security benefits
- 8 hours a day - Monday - Friday
- Generous vacation and time off
- Excellent pay and work environment
- Working with a young, enthusiastic team
What you need for the job:
- Knowledge in HTML
- Some knowledge about CSS
- Set up websites
- Add content to websites
Do you have experience working with Web Development? Read on!
What you need for the job:
- Ability to show examples of your works where you applied these skills in a successful manner.
- SEO Experience
- Work with a team of Front-end and Back-end developers to build new websites.
- Develop e-commerce solutions that solve real problems and improve profitability for participants in the value chain
- Integration of information into Database and coordination
As we are expanding our business, we are looking for 5 sales representatives to work from our office in Pattaya. The Sales Representative will introduce Hosting-Group Co., Ltd. to qualified prospective customers, and will be responsible for bringing in new business from lead generation through closure.
The Sales Representative will be personable, self-motivated, and accomplished, with a good understanding of the Internet and Internet technology. This person will have excellent presentation skills, relationship-building skills, and demonstrated experience selling to senior executives.
Sales experience is preferred, but not a requirement as we will give the appropriate traing. Experience selling web solutions or web development is helpful but not required.
- Candidates with sales experience will be preferred, but we are always looking for new potentials.
- You must be able to work in a demanding, fast paced, high growth sales environment.
- You must be able to penetrate and engage at the executive level.
- You must be a self-starter, self-motivated, team player, and a relentless over-achiever.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills are essential.
- Regional travel is required.
- Experience in the Internet field is preferred, but not required as we will give full training.
- Speak and write English
- Fixed salary plus very good comission
- Good career opportunity in a fast growing international business